We’re grateful for your interest in contributing to The Write-Up!
It’s our mission to bring diverse and representative voices to the future of work narrative. If you’re an influential thought leader, a member of the Rosie community, just a person in the world with a provocative point of view on the future of work, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for community profiles as well as thought-leadership articles that fit our content strategy and editorial guidelines:
- 700-1,000 words (because, SEO)
- Come from a place of optimism (please no haters)
- Give us something that hasn’t been published before (gotta keep it fresh, y’all)
- Make us think big (think mind blown emoji)
- Aim to serve the community before yourself (AKA no self-promotion)
- Written for our audience of independent marketers and marketing industry leadership
Submit a story idea using the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
"*" indicates required fields