We’re growing! We Are Rosie is always looking for fantastic, talented Senior Client Account Directors!
**Please note that this is an evergreen role. Don’t worry, we’re reviewing applicants on a steady basis and you’ll hear back from us, it might just take some time.
Title: Senior Client Account Director
- Compensation: Base salary range of $125,000 – $137,000 + quarterly bonus (based on revenue targets and performance goals)*
* For compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. We share salary ranges on all job postings to provide transparency to candidates to ensure the time you invest in your We Are Rosie application is aligned with your highest-good.
- Perks & Benefits include: A yearly stipend for professional and personal development, 25 PTO days per year, health insurance, parental leave, monthly remote work stipend, and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
- This is a full-time position that can work from anywhere within the United States and will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
As a Senior Client Account Director, reporting to the CRO, your role is to build trusted partnerships with F500 companies to drive deep rooted revenue growth by establishing We Are Rosie as the premier partner, helping them modernize their marketing organization with world class talent. In this role you are a trusted advisor and strategic partner to Executive and C-Suite marketers, guiding them to innovative solutions based on your strong understanding of their goals and objectives.
You will focus on creating mutually-beneficial, long-term partnerships with both new and existing clients that establish We Are Rosie as a trusted talent & strategic marketing partner. Through a consultative approach you will maximize revenue by working with your clients to unlock the best job opportunities in the market for our community of 25,000 marketers seeking a more flexible work solution, while also helping organizations find the best talent more effectively and efficiently.
- Act as the CEO of your book of business and take full ownership of strategic bets, account planning, revenue forecasting, and ensuring operational rigor.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, while also hunting for new business.
- Navigate complex, matrixed organizations to identify new relationships and establish effective sales strategies to close new business opportunities.
- Develop and present persuasive, consultative presentations that clearly articulate We Are Rosie’s model, value proposition, and talent solutions.
- Develop key client stakeholder relationships with C-Suite, executive and hiring managers by gaining an understanding of their business needs and helping them solve their stickiest problems.
- Be the industry thought leader for your client around the modern marketing workforce.
- Lead meeting planning and content development for top-to-tops and quarterly business reviews.
- Collaborate with your Account Manager to create long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships between your client portfolio and We Are Rosie.
- Spend time in-person, with clients to drive value for their business.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets, anticipate any challenges, and work with peers to determine strategies to overcome possible shortfalls.
- Collaborate seamlessly with all internal teams (Talent, Operations, Marketing) to deliver incredible talent and delight Clients.
- 10+ years of sales experience and fluent across all subject areas of marketing.
- A Strategic Closer. You have an established network with C-level marketers and experience establishing and growing a book of business. You have demonstrated high achievement against sales targets and have an impressive track record of closing sales, winning new clients, and managing strategic partnerships.
- Experience building relationships with complex, matrixed organizations and marketing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to forecast accurately and highly proficient at actively managing your pipeline.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proactive problem-solving abilities, and a collaborative mind-set.
- A passion for articulating We Are Rosie’s model, mission, and unique value proposition for our clients.
- You thrive under pressure and love the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. The speed at which we work cannot be overstated.
- While moving quickly, you maintain focus on detail, thoughtful communication, and working as a team.
- Personal alignment with our Core Values.
- Willing to travel.
What’s The Interview Process?
The interview process for candidates will involve meeting with core team members via video conference. We like to ask behavioral and situational questions that are aligned with the job requirements and our core values. The team will give you a look at the ideal day and what success looks like for the role. PS: We love questions!
We Are Rosie focuses on our 4P’s for human vetting methodology to validate candidates and assess soft skills. We believe that a combination of these factors makes a successful Rosie team member.
- Pedigree: Your work history and experience
- Potential: Your strengths, tendencies, and acquired skills
- Passion: The work you love the most
- Play: When, where, and how you like to work
More about We Are Rosie!
We Are Rosie is a flexible talent marketplace for the advertising and marketing world. A thriving community of 20,000+ independent marketers, it helps companies like Bumble, Meta, IBM, Microsoft, and more leverage curated, on-demand teams and flexible marketing talent — while offering weekly pay and benefits. For more information, visit wearerosie.com.
We Are Rosie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Don’t meet every requirement listed? At We Are Rosie, we pursue growth, believe in transferable skills, and review candidates through the lens of our 4Ps: pedigree, potential, passion, and play. So, if this role lights you up and you think you’d be an amazing fit, we encourage you to apply, whether your previous experience checks every box or not. You might be the perfect addition to our team in this role or another!
We’re dedicated to creating a culture and environment of inclusion; in fact, it’s one of our core values. We create space for every voice to be heard, every person seen. Our mission is to foster a more flexible and human approach to work that provides everyone dignity, respect, and access to opportunity.