We Are Rosie is hiring a Report Development Analyst!
- Salary: 65K + 5% annual bonus. We add our total comp range to our jobs to reduce pay inequalities and promote transparency. We make our final and best offer first so we can get to the magic.
- Cool perks! A yearly stipend for professional and personal development, 25 PTO days per year, and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
- This is a full-time position that can work from anywhere in the US and will report directly to the Head of Data Strategy.
We Are Rosie (the “Company”) is building the future of marketing with a thriving community of thousands of independent marketing experts. We Are Rosie is dedicated to creating a better way to work for everyone. The company launched in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers, while providing a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. Our community of 10,000+ “Rosies” makes it possible for forward-thinking brands and ad agencies to leverage flexible talent and embrace remote/flexible work as inclusion. We are working every day to thoughtfully disrupt the agency, consulting, and staffing models of marketing services.
Despite only being four years old, We Are Rosie currently works with 20+ Fortune 500 brands, the big six agency holding companies, and indy agencies. The Company is growing in excess of 100% / year and has been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, Forbes, Cheddar TV, and AdWeek. In addition, our founder has been awarded Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and was named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List. We Are Rosie finished near the top of Adweek’s latest Fastest Growing Agencies list in 2021, with more than 500% growth over the last four years, and was named as one of the top 15 platforms to watch in 2022.
We Are Rosie recently partnered with Align Capital Partners (“ACP”) to accelerate growth. To use our Founder’s words “We’ve reached the point where it would be a disservice to We Are Rosie’s mission and vision to throttle our growth by staying bootstrapped. This partnership provides us access to ACP’s growth resources and the capital to support our clients with better infrastructure so that we can accelerate our goals of creating access, opportunity, and wealth for independent marketers, especially those who’ve historically been marginalized by the industry.”
Our Data Strategy team is a capability-driven organization that connects an end-to-end view of data & analytics across We Are Rosie. We deliver consistent, trusted, and available data products, integration, and analytics capabilities that drive informed and efficient decisions fueling growth and innovation. You will be part of an organization focusing on the development and delivery of data solutions and capabilities driving We Are Rosie’s data platforms.
We Are Rosie is seeking a highly motivated Report Development Analyst to join our Data Strategy Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the business leaders to build best-in-class analytics, create, and foster a culture of data-driven decision making and lead the organization on the path from descriptive to predictive analytics.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create clear and engaging reports and dashboards that drive business decisions and value. They will also perform data analysis to measure data quality, value of data and effectiveness of data and visually communicate the results using advanced data visualization tools and storytelling techniques.
What You Will Do
- Develop visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using tools like Domo, Google Data Studio, BigQuery, Salesforce, SQL, and other tools as necessary to fulfill business requirements.
- Configure data integrations with internal/external systems (primarily via Domo).
- Create and work with existing datasets needed to optimize data retrieval and presentation for report generation.
- Connect data sources, importing data, and transforming data for business intelligence.
- Perform Break/Fix work on existing reports and dashboards.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for creation of reports of operational and business data.
- Document sources of reports and steps necessary to generate complex reports.
- Participate in stakeholder engagements and evangelize the value of data and analytics solutions and actively build new relationships identifying opportunities to improve the business.
- Maintain a culture of high-quality output and exceptional customer service: anticipate stakeholder needs and proactively develop recommendations and solutions.
- Continuously study trends in analytics and data science to ensure best-in-class tools and techniques are being used.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study, or any combination of relevant equivalent experience, education and training.
- 3-5 years related experience developing reporting, dashboards, and associated data source integration.
- 3-5 years experience with a data visualization tool such as Domo, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Qlik, et cetera. (Domo is preferred).
- 2-3 years experience with SQL specifically related to developing reporting and dashboards.
- Hands-on knowledge of working with unstructured and structured data in different formats (Flatfile, JSON, XML, Parquet, etc).
- Solid grasp of modern data warehouse design concepts; familiar with common databases such as SQL Server & PostgresQL.
- Strong data analysis, modeling, storytelling and data visualization skills.
- You have a relentless desire to change the world for the better.
- You align with our core values.
We Are Rosie focuses on our 4P’s for human vetting methodology to validate candidates and assess soft skills. We believe that a combination of these factors makes a successful Rosie team member.
- Pedigree: Your work history and experience
- Potential: Your strengths, tendencies, and acquired skills
- Passion: The work you love the most
- Play: When, where, and how you like to work
More about We Are Rosie!
We Are Rosie is a flexible talent marketplace for the advertising and marketing world. A thriving community of 12,000+ independent marketers, it helps companies like Bumble, Meta, IBM, Microsoft, and more leverage curated, on-demand teams and flexible marketing talent — while offering weekly pay and benefits. For more information, visit wearerosie.com.
We Are Rosie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.