We Are Rosie is hiring a Product Alchemist (AKA Product Manager)
- Location & Reporting: This position can work from anywhere in the US and will report directly to our Head of Product & Strategy.
- Compensation: $75,000 base salary and performance-based bonus.
- Cool perks! Work from anywhere in the US, a yearly stipend for professional and personal development, 25 PTO days per year, and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
As our Product Alchemist (or appropriate title of your choice), you turn our product dreams into hard-coded reality. You have a brilliant ability to identify opportunities, gather requirements and enthusiasm, objectively prioritize, and shepherd tech-based solutions from development to activation to evolution, which allows us to streamline our operation, support our clients, and serve our talent community in the most modern and most Rosie way.
The Product Alchemist owns the road(map), responsible for planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle as follows:
- Proactively identifies pain points and opportunities for product innovation or improvement through regular active engagement across all departments
- Continuously wrangles process owners and stakeholders to get to a thorough documented understanding of product needs and opportunities
- Scopes, prices, and estimates time and effort requirements of product features to inform overall product budget and timeline
- Maintains a comprehensive and continuously evolving product roadmap with a line of sight toward component and feature introduction, evolution, and retirement
- Evaluates potential 3rd party partners/vendors and off-the-shelf components or codebase that could be leveraged toward solution
- Develops and delivers clear requirements documents with prioritized features and justifications
- Expertly communicates plans and priorities across the organization to get everyone rallied in support
- Authors use cases, jobs to be done, and user stories to guide the design process
- Collaborates closely with UX, developers, and data scientists to ensure solutions are data-powered and customer-centric
- Comprehensively project manages product development through execution, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Manages QA and user testing to ensure product quality prior to launch
- Defines and manages the roll-out plan for new product features and partners with the Operations team to achieve internal adoption
- Monitors the competitive and lateral landscape for intel and inspo to inform the product roadmap
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands on experience in software development and web technologies
- Relevant experience gathering requirements and developing functional and technical requirements documents for data-driven customer-centric product design
- Demonstrated ability to define and prioritize product features, and manage the lifecycle of a complex product roadmap
- Ability to internally socialize and achieve successful adoption of new software products and features
- Relevant experience managing and navigating multiple internal stakeholders, partners and vendors to bring new products to fruition
- Familiarity with common data types and sources including customer databases, financial data, Google Analytics, search data, social data; Salesforce and CDP experience a plus
- Ninja organizational skills, the ability to start from scratch and finish with a tight bow, and 100% remote work caliber proactive communication skills
- The will and bravery to bring your ideas, your heart, and your magic to work every day
- A relentless desire to change the world for the better
- You are aligned with our Core Values
The fun doesn’t stop with what’s written above. We move lightning-fast and without boundaries so there is no telling what else you might get to do! Unleash your biggest and most vivid product dreams – chances are good they will come true here. #limitless
The mission: Change the paradigm of how marketing gets done by prioritizing the people doing the work.
The story: We Are Rosie is a thriving community of thousands of independent marketing experts for hire. We are women-owned and dedicated to creating a better way to work for everyone. Our founder, Stephanie Nadi Olson, started the company in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers, while providing a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. We connect our community of 6,500+ independent marketers with the world’s top brands and opportunities. Many of our consultants (Rosies) left the agency and brand world because they weren’t getting the money, opportunities, or flexibility they needed. We’re working to connect them directly with all of those things and more. We Are Rosie’s core service is connecting talent with companies in 3 ways: Rosies, Recruits, and Execs.
We work with 25+ Fortune 500 brands, all six holding agency companies, and numerous other start-up brands and agencies. We’ve been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, and AdWeek. Stephanie has been awarded Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List.
We Are Rosie has a 100% client renewal rate because we are nimble and fast — we send talent selections within 72 hours of being briefed. Our business is more than just a business model, it’s changing how work happens across advertising and marketing. It’s important that everyone on our team is galvanized by our mission to redistribute wealth and opportunity in marketing while delivering world-class marketing services to our clients.
Interested? Send your qualifications and a note about your passion for building the future of modern marketing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Product Alchemist”.