We’re growing! We Are Rosie is hiring a Media Talent Experience Lead!
- Salary: $100,000 plus opportunity for an annual bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Cool perks! A yearly stipend for professional and personal development, 25 PTO days per year, and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
- This is a full-time position that can work from anywhere in the US and will report directly to the Head of Talent Experience.
We Are Rosie (the “Company”) is building the future of marketing with a thriving community of thousands of independent marketing experts. We Are Rosie is dedicated to creating a better way to work for everyone. The company launched in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers, while providing a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. Our community of 12,000+ “Rosies” makes it possible for forward-thinking brands and ad agencies to leverage flexible talent and embrace remote/flexible work as inclusion. We are working every day to thoughtfully disrupt the agency, consulting, and staffing models of marketing services.
Despite only being four years old, We Are Rosie currently works with 20+ Fortune 500 brands, the big six holding agency companies, and indy agencies. The Company is growing in excess of 100% / year and has been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, and AdWeek. In addition, our founder has been awarded Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and was named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List. We Are Rosie finished near the top of Adweek’s latest Fastest Growing Agencies list in 2021, with more than 500% growth over the last four years, and was named as one of the top 15 platforms to watch in 2022.
As a Media Talent Experience Lead at We Are Rosie, you will help us continue We Are Rosie’s incredible growth (100% YOY) by ensuring that we are bringing opportunities for meaningful work to as many Media Rosies as possible by being responsible for the talent strategy, media talent team and ultimate success of our media talent practice. As a coach and player, you will be responsible for ensuring that Rosie community members have an exceptional experience working with our team and clients and that your direct reports are inspired to perform to their peak levels of greatness. Your team’s goal is to match our Rosie talent with project-based work across our growing client portfolio and as a team lead with an eye for driving revenue and improving processes, your impact will be felt by operationalizing your team towards putting Rosies to work and driving our mission forward. Our Talent team communicates closely with Rosies, collaborates daily with our Client team and ultimately drives fulfillment for We Are Rosies core product: our Rosies.
- Be our in house media talent expert with keen eye for serving Rosies and driving our mission forward in scale
- Own the media talent strategy and delivery/fulfillment metrics of success for all media business at WRR
- Lead and Manage Media Talent Partner(s) and Coordinators as a Coach and Player, leaning into people & skill development, systems thinking and process improvement
- Deliver incredible media talent matches to clients in collaboration with the Client Experience teams and train your team to do the same
- Ensure Rosie talent matches will represent We Are Rosie, and adhere to our standards and values through success in engagements by confirming consultants are qualified, interested, and available.
- Collaborate with Client Experience team to ensure Rosie talent has an exceptional experience working with our team as members of our community.
- Maintain and continually develop a strong understanding of client needs per unique opportunity and ability to match talent accordingly, leaning into a growth mindset
- Communicate extensively with Rosies, selling our open projects, and providing career coaching when necessary.
- Be passionate about the quality and diversity of incoming Rosies and new hires at the company.
- Partner with Marketing, Community and Talent Supply to inform the proactive recruitment strategy for media talent to ensure a diverse pipeline for open and future requests
- Champion team goals set forth by the company for the media practice
- Ensure talent profiles are maintained, organized and cataloged including collecting relevant casework from Rosies to showcase in pitches
- Identify growth & upselling opportunities and potential obstacles to your CX team partners, coming up with creative solutions to pitch Rosies to our clients
- Engage, develop, and strive towards influential communication during weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Communicate in a timely and accountable manner via our platforms of choice.
- Experience in coaching, and mentoring in career development, feedback, and management.
- Successful at building positive relationships, and leading, developing, and positively influencing teams, guiding with clarity, feedback, accountability, and growth in mind.
Leadership at We Are Rosie is about tending our garden and supporting our people with well-being, growth, and feelings of inclusion in mind in order to drive our mission forward. We create clear goals and expectations, develop relationships and people, and promote growth within people and processes.
- Leading & coaching your team
- Hold, inspire, and communicate the vision for the team and company, as it pertains to how your team can make it a reality.
- Creating a performance culture through clarity, feedback, and accountability.
- Holds the team accountable for their performance based upon goals by understanding the gaps to goal, pipelining opportunities, and creating effective gap plans on an account or talent type level.
- Coach and lead the Talent Partner(s) and coordinators that report to you, creating goals, metrics of success and coaching plans to hold team members accountable for performance.
- Aligns the media pod to how the business is measured in collaboration with Client Experience and our CRO.
- Carrying the mission and vision to ground the teams in our “why”.
- Empower the team to make decisions and stay within swim lanes, and improving upon them them when necessary.
- Remain steadfast in team decisions and ensure the team is focused and collaborative.
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition or contract recruiting with 3+ years solely devoted to working with media talent, preferably within an agency setting.
- Subject matter expert in all types of media, from traditional to nuanced media functions.
- Has led, scaled and operationalized high performing teams through rapid growth and digital transformation.
- Efficient in meeting deadlines, handling a high volume of requisitions and staying cool under pressure.
- Participate as a stakeholder with an operational mindset, creating systems, workflows and practices to support a scaling team.
- Is a leader worth following, inspiring direct reports to achieve and develop while holding them accountable to standards of peak performance.
- Has outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Be able to accurately assess whether candidates would be able to perform and excel long-term as our company scales.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven success interacting with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Be a self-starter with initiative, passion, attention to detail and creativity.
- Ability to clearly articulate We Are Rosie’s model, our value proposition, and how we can help our clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proactive problem-solving abilities, and a collaborative mind-set.
- You align with our core values.
The Interview Process
The interview process for candidates will involve meeting with core team members via video conference. We like to ask behavioral and situational questions that are aligned with the job requirements and our core values. The team will give you a look at the ideal day and what success looks like for the role. PS: We love questions!
We Are Rosie focuses on our 4P’s for human vetting methodology to validate candidates and assess soft skills. We believe that a combination of these factors makes a successful Rosie team member.
- Pedigree: Your work history and experience
- Potential: Your strengths, tendencies, and acquired skills
- Passion: The work you love the most
- Play: When, where, and how you like to work
More about We Are Rosie!
We Are Rosie is a flexible talent marketplace for the advertising and marketing world. A thriving community of 12,000+ independent marketers, it helps companies like Bumble, Meta, IBM, Microsoft, and more leverage curated, on-demand teams and flexible marketing talent — while offering weekly pay and benefits. For more information, visit wearerosie.com.
We Are Rosie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.