We’re growing! We Are Rosie is hiring a Head of Account Services!
Title: Head of Account Services
- Salary: Base salary range of $140,000 + quarterly bonus (based on revenue targets and performance goals),*
* For compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. We share salary ranges on all job postings to provide transparency to candidates to ensure the time you invest in your We Are Rosie application is aligned with your highest-good.
- Perks & Benefits include: A yearly stipend for professional and personal development, 25 PTO days per year, medical / dental/ vision insurance, parental leave, monthly remote work stipend, and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
- This is a full-time, remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States, and will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The Head of Account Services will lead the Account Services team (Senior Account Managers, Account Managers and Coordinators) to drive revenue and build relationships with existing clients. They work closely with clients to identify their needs and ensure all aspects of active projects, including Rosies, are exceptional. They also develop strategies to grow their client base and ensure that the team provides quality, cost-effective services. The account management team owns all aspects of account intel, including revenue, utilization, trends, and client and Rosie satisfaction.
The Account Services team focuses on nurturing client relationships, talent matchmaking and ensuring Rosies are happy and meeting expectations. This team has two primary objectives: retain clients’ business and grow those opportunities. They accomplish these objectives by understanding what their clients’ goals are, finding the perfect talent and acting as a trusted consultant for the client and active Rosie.
By understanding their clients’ needs, the Account Services team can help answer their questions, solve their problems (ideally with customized product or service solutions), and develop a long-term strategic partnership with the client that extends beyond the original sale. In short, the Account Service team’s job is to delight the customer and active Rosie, drive recurring revenue, and be the point of contact for the active Rosie.
- Hold, inspire, and communicate the vision for the Account Services team, carrying the mission and vision to ground the teams in our “why.”
- Lead the Account Services team and ensure all Client accounts & Rosies are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Develop your team into industry thought leaders for our clients and career coaches for our Rosies with support from cross-functional teams.
- Provide guidance and coaching for Client & Rosie relationships to support development and growth. Ensuring our Rosies & Clients feel supported and engaged throughout their relationship with We Are Rosie.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the Client & Rosie experience and drive retention.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to streamline Client & Rosie engagement and ensure consistency across all touchpoints.
- Achieve growth targets: you will ensure the team meets and exceeds the sales targets for their assigned accounts. This requires supporting and developing strategies, coaching the team, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with the Senior Client Account Directors to ensure that client expectations are aligned with our services and capabilities.
- Work closely with Senior Client Account Directors to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling services to existing clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions that meet Client & Rosie needs.
- Monitor Client & Rosie satisfaction and identify opportunities to improve relationships.
- Conduct surveys & QBRs with both Clients & Rosies to assess satisfaction levels & identify opportunities.
- Analyze data and insights to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Act as a point of escalation for client issues and provide timely resolution.
- Drives team alignment around KPIs and sets a high bar of operational rigor around the KPIs and sales hygiene.
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets key KPIs related to extensions, contract renewals, realization, utilization, and talent SLAs.
- Work with Sales Ops on client reporting, processes, forecasts, and targets.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends: The Head of Account Management must stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes that may impact our clients & Rosies. This includes attending industry events and conferences, researching competitor activity, and monitoring market trends.
- 7-10 years of account management experience and 4+ years leading teams.
- Experience in marketing and talent management strongly preferred.
- Experienced people leader who deeply understands the goals, motivations, and needs of others.
- Service-oriented and ready to go the extra mile for their clients and their team.
- A strategic thinker who doesn’t get trapped in the weeds and understands the bigger picture.
- Experience leading teams through change management.
- Experience scaling an Account Management team in a $50MM+ org.
- Strong track record of performance including revenue growth, account growth and client satisfaction.
- You hold people accountable and have examples of coaching a team through major growth.
- You are a numbers and trends guru; you are thinking about the current goal and have your eyes on the future.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proactive problem-solving abilities, and a collaborative mind-set.
- You align with our core values.
What’s The Interview Process?
The interview process for candidates will involve meeting with core team members via video conference. We like to ask behavioral and situational questions that are aligned with the job requirements and our core values. The team will give you a look at the ideal day and what success looks like for the role. PS: We love questions!
We Are Rosie focuses on our 4P’s for human vetting methodology to validate candidates and assess soft skills. We believe that a combination of these factors makes a successful Rosie team member.
- Pedigree: Your work history and experience
- Potential: Your strengths, tendencies, and acquired skills
- Passion: The work you love the most
- Play: When, where, and how you like to work
Don’t meet every requirement listed? At We Are Rosie, we pursue growth, believe in transferable skills, and review candidates through the lens of our 4Ps: pedigree, potential, passion, and play. So, if this role lights you up and you think you’d be an amazing fit, we encourage you to apply, whether your previous experience checks every box or not. You might be the perfect addition to our team in this role or another!
We’re dedicated to creating a culture and environment of inclusion; in fact, it’s one of our core values. We create space for every voice to be heard, every person seen. Our mission is to foster a more flexible and human approach to work that provides everyone dignity, respect, and access to opportunity.
More about We Are Rosie!
We Are Rosie is the first flexible career platform for marketers and advertisers. We are on a mission to bring about a more inclusive, flexible, human future of work. Founded in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers in all seasons of their career, we provide a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. Our community of 20,000+ “Rosies” makes it possible for forward-thinking brands and ad agencies to augment, complement, backfill, and accelerate their teams with a flexible layer of highly skilled talent and embrace remote/flexible work as a form of inclusion. We are working every day to thoughtfully disrupt the agency, consulting, and staffing models of marketing services.
We Are Rosie currently works with 20+ Fortune 500 brands, the big six agency holding companies, and smaller independent agencies. The Company is growing in excess of 100% year over year and has been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, Forbes, and AdWeek and more. In addition, Stephanie Nadi Olson, our founder has been awarded 2022 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year – Southeast, one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Most Admired CEOs, Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and was named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List. We Are Rosie finished near the top of Adweek’s latest Fastest Growing Agencies list in 2021, with more than 500% growth over the last four years, and was named as one of the top 15 platforms to watch in 2022. For more information, visit wearerosie.com.
We Are Rosie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.