We Are Rosie is hiring an Enterprise Partnerships Lead
● Location: This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the United States.
● Compensation: Salary, performance based bonus, and commission
As an Enterprise Partnerships Lead, reporting to the Head of Growth, you will help us continue We Are Rosie’s incredible growth (130% YOY) and establish us as the premier partner for the world’s leading companies, helping them build amazing teams with elite talent. Leveraging your past success selling marketing and talent solutions to large, Enterprise-level accounts, you will build deep relationships within enterprise clients to evaluate existing talent structures and develop innovative solutions through expert, flexible talent.
Leveraging past success of exceeding enterprise revenue and profitability, you will focus on mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that establish We Are Rosie as a trusted talent partner. You will help the world’s best companies change the way they build teams, get work done, and leverage the power of a blended workforce and distributed teams. You will work in a distributed company and help define an entirely new space helping the world’s best talent find the perfect opportunity, while also helping leading organizations find the best talent more effectively and efficiently.
● Prior experience developing long-standing relationships with top decision makers at C-levels across marketing and/or talent teams.
● You have connections that will materialize in revenue for the company on a condensed timeline.
● A track record of quota-exceeding success building portfolio of business consisting primarily of large, Enterprise-level accounts.
● Prior success developing new customer relationships in an outbound selling model.
● You must be able to clearly articulate We Are Rosie’s model, our value proposition, and how we can help our clients.
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment. The speed at which we work cannot be overstated.
● While moving quickly, you maintain focus on detail, thoughtful communication, and working as a team.
● Ideal candidates have demonstrated success establishing and growing client relationships, and have been responsible for establishing and growing a book of business in a services model.
● You are passionate about our mission and align with our core values.
The mission: Change the paradigm of how marketing gets done by prioritizing the people doing the work.
The story: We Are Rosie is a thriving community of thousands of independent marketing experts for hire. We are women-owned and dedicated to creating a better way to work for everyone. Our founder, Stephanie Nadi Olson, started the company in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers, while providing a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. We connect our community of 6,500+ independent marketers with the world’s top brands and opportunities. Many of our consultants (Rosies) left the agency and brand world because they weren’t getting the money, opportunities, or flexibility they needed. We’re working to connect them directly with all of those things and more. We Are Rosie’s core service is connecting talent with companies in 3 ways: Rosies, Recruits, and Execs.
We work with 25+ Fortune 500 brands, all six holding agency companies, and numerous other start-up brands and agencies. We’ve been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, and AdWeek. Stephanie has been awarded Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List.
We Are Rosie has a 100% client renewal rate because we are nimble and fast — we send talent selections within 72 hours of being briefed. Our business is more than just a business model, it’s changing how work happens across advertising and marketing. It’s important that everyone on our team is galvanized by our mission to redistribute wealth and opportunity in marketing while delivering world-class marketing services to our clients.
Interested? Send your resume and a note about your passion for building the future of modern marketing to email@example.com with the subject line “Partnerships”.