We Are Rosie is hiring a Truth Warrior aka Data Analyst
- Location: This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the US and will report directly to our Head of Product & Strategy.
- Compensation: $65,000 base salary and performance-based bonus.
- Cool perks! Work from anywhere in the US, a yearly stipend for professional and personal development, 25 PTO days per year, and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
As our Truth Warrior (or appropriate title of your choice), you slice, dice, graph and viz all the data flowing through the We Are Rosie org to empower us as a data-driven operation and culture. Your deep comfort with data, stellar analytical skills, and sharp business acumen allows us to see and understand the health and truths of our market, our business, our community, and our marketing efforts.
Democratizer of Organizational Data
- Collaborates with and provides analytical support across the organization, liberating data from native systems, ugly spreadsheets, and scary slides and making it universally accessible as dynamic dashboards, visualizations, and reports.
- Leads the development and maintenance of a universal set of KPI dashboards accessible to all employees to understand the size, pace, and health of the business.
- Creates operational dashboards and reports in Salesforce to enable data-driven business decision-making for Finance, Ops, CX, TX, and the WRR lead team.
- Supports the development of client reporting including standard daily dashboards, talent utilization reports, and year in review infographic reports.
- Provides ongoing community analyses to support sales and marketing, and other ongoing and ad hoc analysis as needed.
Measurer of Marketing Performance
- Leads the charge on all the tagging, tracking, measuring, counting, correlating, and maybe even a bit of modeling across our entire ecosystem of marketing touchpoints.
- Leads the development and maintenance of a set of marketing performance dashboards that provide an immediate view into what is working/not working.
- Collaborates with web development team to implement robust and relevant tagging across all web properties including WeAreRosie.com, TheRosieReport.com, and any other websites, microsites, and landing pages.
- Supports the optimization of social media efforts by advising on link and hashtag strategy, establishing social listening queries for the brand and key strategic topics, and analyzing reach, engagement and influence of posts.
- Establishes and progresses a test & learn roadmap across marketing touchpoints, especially email newsletters.
- Supports the optimization of the Garden experience through analysis of community engagement activity.
- Compiles sponsorship performance reports for sponsors of The Rosie Report and newsletters.
Agent of External Intelligence
- Wrangles provocative and proprietary insights from the outside world through a creative analysis of relevant data to sustain our position as a beacon brand leading the future of work.
- Supports the development of the annual Rosie Report research study and quarterly pulses with the analysis of primary research, secondary/syndicated sources, and Rosie community data
- Develops and maintains a database archive of the results of all marketing polls and ad hoc research; provides analysis as required
- Leads the analysis of any research fielded to our community by us or on behalf of our clients/partners/sponsors
- Supports ongoing market assessments, competitive analysis, and client monitoring with relevant quantitative 3rd party and social listening data
- Relevant experience working with, standardizing, cleansing, normalizing, and prepping data of various types for analysis
- Relevant experience measuring and analyzing the performance of a broad range of marketing touchpoints, particularly social media, email/newsletters, and websites
- Relevant experience analyzing secondary/syndicated and primary research data
- Demonstrated proficiency developing visual dashboards and reports; Salesforce and Google Data Studio experience a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with advanced Excel; SQL, R, and/or Python skills a plus
- Familiarity with common data types and sources including customer databases, financial data, Google Analytics, search data, social data
- Ninja organizational skills, the ability to start from scratch and finish with a tight bow, and 100% remote work caliber proactive communication skills
- The will and bravery to bring your ideas, your heart, and your magic to work every day
- A relentless desire to change the world for the better
- You are aligned with our Core Values
The fun doesn’t stop with what’s written above. We move lightning-fast and without boundaries so there is no telling what else you might get to do! Unleash your biggest and most vivid data dreams – chances are good they will come true here. #limitless
The mission: Change the paradigm of how marketing gets done by prioritizing the people doing the work.
The story: We Are Rosie is a thriving community of thousands of independent marketing experts for hire. We are women-owned and dedicated to creating a better way to work for everyone. Our founder, Stephanie Nadi Olson, started the company in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers, while providing a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. We connect our community of 6,500+ independent marketers with the world’s top brands and opportunities. Many of our consultants (Rosies) left the agency and brand world because they weren’t getting the money, opportunities, or flexibility they needed. We’re working to connect them directly with all of those things and more. We Are Rosie’s core service is connecting talent with companies in 3 ways: Rosies, Recruits, and Execs.
We work with 25+ Fortune 500 brands, all six holding agency companies, and numerous other start-up brands and agencies. We’ve been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, and AdWeek. Stephanie has been awarded Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List.
We Are Rosie has a 100% client renewal rate because we are nimble and fast — we send talent selections within 72 hours of being briefed. Our business is more than just a business model, it’s changing how work happens across advertising and marketing. It’s important that everyone on our team is galvanized by our mission to redistribute wealth and opportunity in marketing while delivering world-class marketing services to our clients.
Interested? Send your qualifications and a note about your passion for building the future of modern marketing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Truth Warrior”.