We Are Rosie is hiring a contract Creative Talent Experience Partner!
– This role will start as a Flex Rosie with the opportunity to convert to the Core Team
– Contract Details: 40 hours per week, 3 months, $50.00 per hour
– Cool perks! Remote work and an opportunity to join a truly incredible team at a company that is building the future of marketing.
– This position can work from anywhere in the US and will report directly to our Head of Talent Experience
The unique opportunity
As a Creative Talent Experience Partner at We Are Rosie, you will help us continue We Are Rosie’s incredible growth by ensuring Rosie community members have an exceptional experience working with our team and clients. Your goal is to match our Rosie talent with project-based work across our growing client portfolio. Our Talent team communicates closely with Rosies, including explaining We Are Rosie’s core values and mission to them and seeing them through the entire project matching process from sharing the brief, to interview, to project end.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver incredible talent matches to clients in collaboration with the Enterprise Partnerships and Client Experience teams.
- Ensure Rosie talent matches will be highly successful on engagements by confirming consultants are qualified, interested, and available.
- Ensure Rosie talent has an exceptional experience working with our team, clients and as members of our community.
- Maintain a strong understanding of client needs and ability to match talent accordingly.
- Communicate extensively with Rosies, selling our open projects, and providing career coaching when necessary.
- Handle check-ins with Rosies on projects to ensure happiness and utilization.
- Be passionate about the quality and diversity of incoming Rosies and new hires at the company.
- Proactively recruit for areas the community is lacking to ensure a diverse pipeline of talent for open and future requests
- Meet team goals set forth by the company as they pertain to our talent placed and presented to clients
- Ensure talent profiles are maintained including collecting relevant casework from Rosies to showcase in pitches
- Act as the voice of the community by communicating feedback, insights, successes, and ideas to improve experience and drive community engagement to your Talent, Community and Marketing team partners
- Flag upsell opportunities and potential obstacles to your CX team partners
- Participate in, and contribute to, weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Communicate constantly with teams via Slack and other channels.
- 5+ years of experience in talent management or contract recruiting with a deep understanding of creative talent in marketing and advertising.
- Have outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Phenomenal verbal/written communication skills
- Efficient in meeting deadlines and handling a high volume of requisitions.
- Be able to accurately assess whether candidates would be able to perform, and excel, long-term as our company scales.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven success interacting with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Ninja organizational skills, the ability to start from scratch and finish with a tight bow, and 100% remote work caliber proactive communication skills
- The will and bravery to bring your ideas, your heart, and your magic to work every day
- A relentless desire to change the world for the better
- You are aligned with our Core Values
More about We Are Rosie!
We Are Rosie is a thriving community of thousands of independent marketing experts for hire. We are women-owned and dedicated to creating a better way to work for everyone. Our founder, Stephanie Nadi Olson, started the company in 2018 with the mission to support extraordinary independent marketers, while providing a way of work that treats everyone with dignity and access to opportunity. Our community of 6,000+ Rosies makes it possible for forward-thinking brands and ad agencies to leverage flexible talent and embrace remote/flexible work as inclusion. And we are working every day to thoughtfully disrupt the agency, consulting, and staffing models of marketing services. We Are Rosie’s services include Talent, Teams, Recruits, and Execs.
Team Rosie currently works with 20+ Fortune 500 brands, the big six holding agency companies, and indy agencies. We’ve been featured in Business Insider, Campaign US, and AdWeek. Stephanie has been awarded Visionary/Founder of the Year (2020) by AdAge, and named in AdWeek’s 2020 Creative 100 List.
We Are Rosie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.